Monday, March 23, 2009

My New Van...I think I'm In Love!


Okay, so maybe it's the comfort of a reliable vehicle, or the fact I do not have rely on the generosity of friends to offer me a ride any longer... Who am I kidding it's the 17 cup-holders and the cool storage caddy with a lazy-susan in the floor, its the dual sliding power doors and the climate control, it's the beautiful bluish-green paint color that matches my eyes and the golden (more like tan, but humor me here) seats that are the exact shade I wish my hair was. I think I'm in love

2 comments:

  1. It's certainly a beauty! New cars are such fun. The cupholders probably would have been my big selling point. Enjoy it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! We have been driving the same mini van for 10 yrs...I can't wait to get a new one. Congrats!! You know you are a mom when you are in love with your mini-van, and jealous of friends with new ones!!!

    ReplyDelete