Friday, July 10, 2009

Washington D.C.

Jack had a conference in D.C. last week so, the kids and I drove out to meet him and spent a few days trying our best to see as much as we could. It was a great trip. Here are some highlights.







I would like to think they are contemplating the price of freedom and the lives lost to keep this country free... the real reason Zac is sitting still is he is busy taking his shoes off so he can go swimming in this awesome pool.








Great view of the Capital from the top of the Washington Monument








2 comments:

  1. All these photos bring back so many memories! We went to DC back before we had kids. I can't wait to go back with them someday! How fun! I'm glad you got to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you guys had a great trip. I love the lincoln memorial. It was good talking the other day. I sent you a text with my new number. If you didn't get it, email me and let me know. taraheiner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete