COUPONS!!!
Last month I was in line behind a lady at target and after waiting and waiting for her to use all of her coupons (she had two carts full of groceries, paper products, cleaning supplies...) I started being a little nosey and checking out what she was buying and then when I heard her total for all of the stuff she bought, I really couldn't believe it. It was something crazy like 50 bucks for $600.00 worth of stuff. At that moment I was hooked.
Pretty much everyone who knows me knows I rarely pay full price for anything. I LOVE a deal and whether it's clothes to cars to a new hot water heater I am not happy unless I get it at a discount, a deep one, and I'm not talking about 25% off . In retrospect I thought I was doing pretty good with my grocery shopping and I think in comparison to the average shopper I probably was, but I wanted to do better. I have always used coupons, if I have them for something I was already planning to buy. I know people who have done amazing things with them but, until this last month I wouldn't say I was a couponer by any means. I am now converted!! Check out my last few grocery trips, Publix, Kroger and Target.
Total Spent $37.90 Total Saved $442.02!!!
My Best Deals this week:
Post Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan Crunches cereal Reg Price 3.99 on sale Buy One Get one Free and I had a 2.00 off coupon =FREE (I bought 10)
Hormel Chili Reg Price 1.34 with coupons and a sale I paid .13 per can. (I bought 30)
Glade candles at Target on sale for 2.50 each I used a 1.50 off coupon and a buy one get one free coupon which made my order 5.00 for 10 candles (this purchase also qualified me for 2 $5.00 gift cards)
Final Cost: FREE + they gave me a 5.00 gift card!!!

HOLY COW!!! Okay, when can you teach me?! I'm being serious... What can I come over to have you show me your techniques???
ReplyDelete