Kayaking was so much fun, we paddled around the bay for a while then across to the spit where we hiked over to the beach side and picked up shells and played on the beach. We could not have had more perfect weather. Timmy actually got the hang of paddling pretty quickly and was a huge help I think next time he will be ready to go it on his own.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Kayaking was so much fun, we paddled around the bay for a while then across to the spit where we hiked over to the beach side and picked up shells and played on the beach. We could not have had more perfect weather. Timmy actually got the hang of paddling pretty quickly and was a huge help I think next time he will be ready to go it on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What beautiful pictures. I'm jealous. I wish I could be in California. I love the post about your drive with your Dad. It cracked me up. Glad you and the family had such a fun time. I'm glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! That's awesome that the kids were paddling and everything! We took J & J canoeing last year and they nearly tipped us over repeatedly!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had some beautiful Cali weather...good timing! This weekend was pretty yucky, I love it but it's not so great for the kids.
ReplyDelete